ilu too anon that is very likely Kea.
Okay. It hasn’t been the most glorious couple of weeks ever. But I think I could really do with remembering the good bits. So here we go with a little bit of happiness:
- Loki recovered just fine from his surgery. We were even able to take his cone off days early.
- My house looks like Christmas vomited on it. Which, to me, is the best decoration result you can hope for.
- We were organized enough to get the gifts for Chris’s family sent off before the cut off date.
- Have purchased Pokemon White 2. Milotic will be mine.Oh yes.It will be mine.
- I get a week off at Christmas.There are no words for how much I want to lay in bed and take bubble baths and watch hours upon hours of Netflix and almost never leave my house.
- I get to hand out the toys at work for families that couldn’t make it to the Xmas party. Which means I get to investigate all of the toys, And eat all of the extra mandarins.