Firefly bento? Yes please.
I like lists! Have we done a Firefly list yet? We should! You know the drill! And... go!
Oh dear sweet lord. Just a random amount? We could be here forever. I’ll do the first ten that come to mind. And then immediately regret the other ten thousand I forgot…
- “I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”
- “Also? I can kill you with my brain.”
- “Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion.”
- Jayne’s hat.
- “I SHAVED OFF MY BEARD FOR YOU DEVIL WOMAN!”
- When Mal throws Jayne into the cargo bay airlock for betraying Simon and River.
- When Saffron leaves Mal naked in the desert.
- When Shepherd’s hair scares River.
- Zoe and Wash and their entire relationship.
- Kaylee: “Is that him?”
Malcolm: “That’s the buffet table…”
Kaylee: “Well how can we be sure unless we question it?”
3 fictional characters you think you would get along very well with? (Bonus points for fictional characters you think Kea, Chris, and I would get along well with!)
Oh goodness. This is going to get a little long isn’t it?
Me: Elliot Reid. Hoban Washburne (let’s pretend the end of Serenity never happened, yes?) and George Lass.
You: Tami Taylor. Chuck Charles (if we ignore that she kind of became a raging bitch in Season 2) and Maurice Moss
Chris: Steve Rogers. John Watson (yes he will go on Kea’s list too) and Mark Corrigan.
Kea: John Watson, Jen Barber and Kim Pine.
You can have an adventure with one member of the Firefly-class ship 'Serenity'.... Who would you choose and why?
I think Wash is my best bet for an adventure that wouldn’t scar me for life. We could play with dinosaurs and he could teach me to fly a space craft. Also I could casually mention the merits of extra strong wind shields Or body armour.
Starting to think Terra Nova is paying homage to Firefly with their character names.
Wash (short for Washington)
The vast majority of the time I try and use camera apps, I end up with Voldemort nose, and that is not amazing. But my Firefly t-shirt on the other hand, is pretty darn great.
Alan Tudyk’s reaction when Joss said, had he known Firefly would only be one season (and therefore there would not be a Serenity film because he could have ended it properly) he wouldn’t have killed anyone.
My nerdy little heart is exploding.
I took an online “quiz” to see how many of the nods to other great horror films I could *spot/remember from Cabin in the Woods. The words in red are what I could recall.
* “Kevin” I remembered from seeing the betting board while watching. If you search trivia for the film you’ll find this: “Kevin was meant to be “a sweet-looking guy who seemed like he might work at Best Buy—until he dismembers people.”
* I am sad I missed the Reaver.
(Click through to make it bigger)