November Photo-a-day. Day 2: Something in the shape of a cat (eg a cat)
One of Cleo’s many self appointed “safe spots” away from our other cat, Loki.
Extra’s - Kea made this challenge and Chris is also participating.
It turned out to be a very good idea to take Fall photos yesterday because today we have snow!
Grumpiest baby girl in the entire world is finally not looking so grumpy.
My sweet, if not incredibly grumpy, girl.
I think Nadia is actually a tad psychic because I was working on my own list for tonight. Though it won’t be nearly as sweet as hers. Just tiny things that made the last week or so bearable.
- The aforementioned girl being ridiculously lovely and traipsing through multiple shoe stores to try and find my mom (who lives in the middle of nowhere) emergency winter boots.
- Playing Pokemon Fire Red (and Leaf Green) with Chris on speaker-phone. And listening to him say things like “That’s right you flinch!” or “Flareon you are a useless asshole.” in his adorable English accent.
- My test batch of cookies not turning out horribly.
- This photo of Cleo
- Plans for the previously mentioned boyfriend to be here almost two entire weeks early so we can attend a Mumford and Sons concert together.
- Hot hot hot baths thanks to a brand new water heater.
- Naps without nightmares.
A very grumpy little lady.
This face hasn’t made an appearance on my Tumblr in awhile. She has spent the last month and a half being very very grumpy.
This is the new boy (Loki). So far he is calm and sweet. He didn’t meow at all in his carrier at the airport. He plays really gently too. Like he knows you probably don’t want to be scratched up.
Cleo hates him. He has been sitting patiently sort of near her. Waiting for her to be his friend. But it hasn’t even been a full day yet. I have high hopes she will at least stop growling at him by Christmas.
I don’t 100% understand the new hipstamatic filter….