I think Nadia is actually a tad psychic because I was working on my own list for tonight. Though it won’t be nearly as sweet as hers. Just tiny things that made the last week or so bearable.
- The aforementioned girl being ridiculously lovely and traipsing through multiple shoe stores to try and find my mom (who lives in the middle of nowhere) emergency winter boots.
- Playing Pokemon Fire Red (and Leaf Green) with Chris on speaker-phone. And listening to him say things like “That’s right you flinch!” or “Flareon you are a useless asshole.” in his adorable English accent.
- My test batch of cookies not turning out horribly.
- This photo of Cleo
- Plans for the previously mentioned boyfriend to be here almost two entire weeks early so we can attend a Mumford and Sons concert together.
- Hot hot hot baths thanks to a brand new water heater.
- Naps without nightmares.